Introducing Member Connect
Why is MPR changing from Member Services to the new Member Connect benefits program?
We are always looking for ways to put more of your financial contributions into news, music and cultural programming. One way we're doing this is by bringing the management of the member card benefits program in-house instead of outsourcing it. MPR's new member benefit program is called Member Connect.
How will the new Member Connect benefits program affect me as a member?
Member Connect Card
Member Connect Card
There will be several changes.
- You'll receive a different-looking Member Connect card along with two key fobs that you can share or use yourself. Here's what it looks like.
- Instead of mailing discount listings in printed books, up-to-date and complete listings of discounts from restaurant and business participants will be available on our new searchable Member Connect Web site.
- You'll have the opportunity to communicate easily with us to recommend new restaurants, bookstores, record shops, etc. for the Member Connect discount program.
Will I receive a new Member Connect booklet?
No, you won't. Instead of the booklet, we've determined that we can provide better, more up-to-date information through our new Member Connect Web site. It has a lot of information available to you including dining, event, retailer and entertainment discounts. It's easy to find out what you are looking for through the Member Connect search function. Try it out-you'll love it.
What should I do with my Member Services card?
As soon as you receive the new MPR Member Connect card, just toss the old card.
When will I receive my new Member Connect card?
We will begin sending the new cards at the end of the month, so you should receive yours within a couple of weeks of that.
Will all of the participants with the Member Services program be a part of the new Member Connect benefits program?
Some will be a part of the new program and others won't be. We're interested in providing participants that you will use. To that end, instead of us telling you what dining, retail, entertainment and event experiences are available, we want you to tell us what you want. Do you have a favorite restaurant, store or theater that you'd like us to contact? Please let us know.
How do I find out who is offering what?
We've put together a fantastic browse function. All you have to do is decide if you want to browse by category, name, city, zip code or date. Or if you prefer, you can go through everything.
Are there guidelines to using the Member Connect card?
We're proud to offer these benefits to our members-thank you for supporting us. Read the guidelines to make sure you're getting the most out of your MPR membership:
- You must present your MPR Member Connect card or key fob at the time of purchase to receive discounts.
- Discounts may not be combined with other coupons, special offers or sales unless otherwise specified.
- Discounts are per Member Connect card unless otherwise specified.
- Discounts are subject to change at any time without notice and valid at participating locations only; some restrictions may apply. Check individual participant listings for specific information.
- Discounts apply only to Web site purchases where expressly stated.