Thank you for being a member of Minnesota Public Radio!
As a member, your benefits include:
- Access to Minnesota Public Radio:
- Tours, hosts, events, and information about the organization
- Important breaking news about events and happenings
- Small group lectures led by the leaders of our time
- Premium seats at MPR–related events
- Community recognition - Experience the pride of belonging to one of the nation's most highly respected and widely known public radio systems
- Member discounts - Reduce your day-to-day expenses with member-only discounts. MPR member's purchasing power means big savings! Your membership entitles you to discounts at restaurants, theaters, record stores, B&B's and more.
- Critical news and information - Members use a variety of ways to stay connected to MPR including publications, e-newsletters, exclusive website content, and e-mail alerts among others.
- Powerful advocacy - MPR has the grassroots strength of over 133,000 members and 800,000 thousand listeners to defend public radio funding. Plus members are kept informed with prompt regulatory and legislative alerts.