Conservative writer Rich Lowry on Abraham Lincoln and GOP principles
Rich Lowry of The National Review speaks at the Reagan Presidential Library about his new book, "Lincoln Unbound: How an Ambitious Young Railsplitter Saved the American Dream--and How We Can Do it Again."
- Rich Lowry: Editor of National Review. Syndicated columnist and conservative political commentator. Author of "Lincoln Unbound: How an Ambitious Young Railsplitter Saved the American Dream--and How We Can Do It Again." (June 2013)
More from MPR
- Abraham Lincoln and the Indians
February 22, 2013
- Doris Kearns Goodwin's 'TED Talk' about Abraham Lincoln
February 11, 2013
- Presidents Week: Ronald White speaks on Lincoln's second Inaugural Address
January 15, 2013
- Presidents' Day: Doris Kearns Goodwin on Abraham Lincoln
February 17, 2012
- Aspen Ideas: What makes a great presidential speech?
July 4, 2011