Westminster Forum: Anna Lappe on food, farming and hunger
Broadcast: Minnesota Public Radio News Presents, 03/14/2013, 12:00 p.m.
Anna Lappe, speaking at the Westminster Town Hall Forum about sustainable food and farming. She and her mother, Frances Moore Lappe, founded the Small Planet Institute researching the root causes of hunger and poverty.
- Anna Lappe: Leader, Real Food Media Project. Co-founder of the Small Planet Institute. Author of "Diet for a Hot Planet: The Climate Crisis at the End of Your Fork and What You Can Do About It."
More from MPR
- Documentary 'A Place at the Table' highlights US hunger epidemic
March 13, 2013
- More fruits, veggies for food stamp recipients goal of Minn. program
March 5, 2013
- How will we feed world's growing population?
May 23, 2012
- Study finds organic yields trail conventional farming methods
April 25, 2012
- State of the Environment report on Earth Day
April 22, 2011