Scientists Mann and Hayhoe on politics and science of climate change
Broadcast: Minnesota Public Radio News Presents, 01/10/2013, 12:00 p.m.
Geoscience professor Michael Mann and atmospheric science professor Katharine Hayhoe speak at the Commonwealth Club of California about how and why the study of climate science has become so politicized.
- Katharine Hayhoe: Professor of atmospheric sciences at Texas Tech University. Co-director of the Climate Science Center at Texas Tech.
- Michael Mann: Professor of geosciences at Penn State University. Author, "The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars."
- Greg Dalton: Moderator, Commonwealth Club "Climate One" programs.
More from MPR
- Doing the math on carbon pollution and climate change
December 5, 2012
- Environmentalist Bill McKibben at the Aspen Ideas Festival
August 16, 2010
- MPR News Primer: Climate change
January 10, 2013
- about Katharine Hayhoe of Texas Tech University
- about Michael Mann of Penn State University
- Commonwealth Club "Climate One" program