The future of Social Security and Medicare
Broadcast: Minnesota Public Radio News Presents, 12/03/2012, 12:00 p.m.
Two economists discuss the future of Social Security and Medicare at a forum held November 28, 2012 at the University of Minnesota's Humphrey School.
- Dean Baker: Co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research in Washington DC.
- Kevin Hassett: Senior fellow and director of Economic Policy Studies at the American Enterprise Institute in Washington DC.
- Larry Jacobs: Forum moderator. Director of the Center for the Study of Politics and Governance, University of Minnesota Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- University of Minnesota's Humphrey School
- More about economist Dean Baker
- More about economist Kevin Hassett