MPR Debate: Constitutional amendment on marriage
November 1, 2012
Gene Robinson, Brian Brown, Jerry McAfee and Sarah Walker debate the constitutional amendment on the definition of marriage. The event was held at the Fitzgerald Theater in St. Paul, moderated by MPR's Kerri Miller.
- Gene Robinson: VOTE NO: Episcopal Bishop, New Hampshire
- Brian Brown: VOTE YES: President, National Organization for Marriage.
- Jerry McAfee: VOTE YES: Reverend, New Salem Missionary Baptist Church in Minneapolis
- Sarah Walker: VOTE NO: Chief administrative officer, 180 Degrees, Inc. and founder of the Minnesota Second Chance Coalition.
- Minnesota Public Radio News Presents, 11/02/2012, 12:00 p.m.