Aspen Ideas Festival: Is personalized medicine a myth?
Three doctors debate the pros and cons -- and the costs and benefits -- of high-tech and genomic medicine, at the Aspen Ideas Festival.
- Ezekiel Emanuel: MD. Oncologist. Chair of medical ethics at the University of Pennsylvania
- Eric Topol: MD. Cardiologist. Former head of the Cleveland Clinic, now director of Scripps Translational Science Institute.
- Margaret Hamburg: MD. Internal medicine and neuroscience. Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration.
More from MPR
- Aspen Ideas Festival: IQ2 debate on fracking
August 1, 2012
- Aspen Ideas Festival: The US role in stopping genocide and mass slaughter
July 30, 2012
- Aspen Ideas Festival: What is our Olympic legacy?
July 25, 2012
- Aspen Ideas Festival: Why Women Still Can't Have it All
July 17, 2012
- Aspen Ideas Festival: panel on the health care ruling
July 6, 2012
- Aspen Ideas Festival panel on health care reform
July 2, 2012
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2012 website
- about Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel
- about Dr. Eric Topol
- about Dr. Margaret Hamburg