Architecture and mystery writer Larry Millett at Club Book
The author of award-winning architecture books and a series of mystery novels tells the audience about the craft of writing, and about the story-telling involved in both genres. The Club Book series is sponsored by Friends of the Hennepin County Library and the Metropolitan Library Service Agency.
- Larry Millett: Longtime Pioneer Press reporter (1972-2002). Architecture critic and author of numerous AIA guidebooks and "Lost Twin Cities," and "Once There Were Castles: Lost Mansions and Estates of the Twin Cities." Author of 6 Sherlock Holmes mysteries, including "The Magic Bullet."
More from MPR
- Richard Louv urges a new 'nature movement'
June 13, 2012
- Author Tim O'Brien speaks about the Vietnam War
May 25, 2012
- For Kate DiCamillo, stories matter
December 23, 2010
- Storyteller Kevin Kling spins tales about families, holidays, and baseball
October 14, 2010
- Garrison Keillor on poems, prose, and growing up in the nothern suburbs
June 22, 2010