Minnesota business leaders say immigration leads to economic growth
Top executives of three of Minnesota's biggest employers share their views on immigration reform and the future of the workplace. The Minnesota Chamber of Commerce hosted a panel discussion June 8: "How Immigration Leads to Economic Growth and American jobs."
- Hubert Joly: President, chief executive officer and director, Carlson
- Douglas Baker: Chairman and chief executive officer, Ecolab Inc.
- Michael Fernandez: Corporate vice president, corporate affairs, Cargill
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce website
- about Hubert Joly at Carlson
- about Douglas Baker, Ecolab
- about Michael Fernandez, Cargill