Dartmouth professor explains New Hampshire primary
Broadcast: Midday, 01/10/2012, 11:00 a.m.
How does the New Hampshire primary work, and what have we learned about the Republican candidates through their campaign in the state? What do the New Hampshire primary results mean for the nation?
- Linda Fowler: Professor of Government at Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire.
More from MPR
- Midday profiles leading presidential candidates: Ron Paul
November 22, 2011
- Midday profiles leading 2012 presidential contenders: Newt Gingrich
November 17, 2011
- Midday profiles GOP's leading presidential contenders: Mitt Romney
August 22, 2011
- Midday profiles GOP's leading presidential contenders: Rick Perry
August 18, 2011