Proposed cell phone ban stirs debate
The National Transportation Safety Board declared Tuesday that texting, emailing or talking while driving is too dangerous to be allowed anywhere in the United States. The proposal has been received with mixed feelings in Minnesota. But will a ban on cell phone use in cars reduce traffic accidents?
- Anne Fleming: Senior vice president for communications with the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- Rep. Frank Hornstein: DFL member of the Minnesota House of Representatives, representing District 60B.
- Lance Ulanoff: Editor in Chief of Mashable, tech expert, social media commentator, former Editor in Chief of PC Magazine.
- About The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- About Rep. Hornstein
- Please, NTSB, Don't Ban Cellphone Calls From Cars by Lance Ulanoff