Same-sex marriage debate from the University of St. Thomas
Broadcast: Midday, 10/19/2011, 11:00 a.m.
From the University of St. Thomas Murphy Institute's "Hot Topics: Cool Talk" Lecture Series, Maggie Gallagher and Dale Carpenter debate the same-sex marriage amendment on the 2012 election ballot in Minnesota.
- Maggie Gallagher: President of the Institute of Marriage and Public Policy.
- Dale Carpenter: Professor of civil rights and civil liberties law, University of Minnesota Law School.
More from MPR
- Minn. ballot question donors face state regulation
October 4, 2011
- National gay-rights group forms Minnesota PAC
August 2, 2011
- Same-sex marriage supporters, foes stake out ground at state fair
August 26, 2011
- Murphy Institute for Catholic Thought, Law and Public Policy, University of St. Thomas.
- about Maggie Gallagher, Institute for Marriage and Public Policy
- about Dale Carpenter, University of Minnesota Law School