David Brooks at the Westminster Town Hall Forum
Author and New York Times columnist David Brooks discusses his new book, "The Social Animal," at the Westminster Town Hall forum. Brooks examines discoveries in neuroscience and cognition that reveal how life is shaped by imagination, emotion, and intuition.
More from MPR
- Columnist David Brooks on 'The Social Animal'
March 16, 2011
- David Brooks on the psychology behind politics
January 14, 2011
- How much government is good government?
December 10, 2010
- New York Times columnist David Brooks on the human mind
July 16, 2010
- David Brooks previews the State of the Union address
January 27, 2010