Wisconsin stalemate: Who will blink first?
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker appears on TV to try to end the budget-labor standoff. Will his appearance change the dynamic in Wisconsin? Plus, what would it take to force a compromise?
- Robert Reich: Former US Labor Secretary and Professor at the University of California at Berkeley joins us in Orlando.
- Patrick McIlheran: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Columnist joins us en route to Madison.
- Joshua Javits: Arbitrator/ Mediator and former National Mediation Board member.
More from MPR
- Wisconsin governor warns of layoff notices
- Neither side budging in Wisconsin union fight
- Wisconsin Governor Refuses Unions' Offer