Storyteller Kevin Kling spins some tales
Playwright and humorist Kevin Kling, one of Minnesota's best-known storytellers, speaks at the Maplewood Library as part of the Club Book program. Along with several plays, Kling is the author of two collections of stories, "The Dog Says How" and "Holiday Inn."
Club Book is a Twin Cities-area program that brings popular authors to communities around the metro area. It is a program of the Metropolitan Library Services Agency, coordinated by the Library Foundation of Hennepin County.
More from MPR
- Storyteller Kevin Kling spins holiday tales
January 1, 2010
- Kevin Kling in new show at Guthrie
October 23, 2009
- Six funny stories from Kevin Kling
October 29, 2007
- For Kate DiCamillo, stories matter
July 1, 2010
- Garrison Keillor on poems, prose, and growing up in the nothern suburbs
June 22, 2010
- The 20th anniversary of
May 31, 2010