Sen. Al Franken answers questions at MPR State Fair Booth
Broadcast: Midday, 08/26/2010, 12:00 p.m.
U.S. Sen. Al Franken joins Midday at the Minnesota State Fair to answer questions about the economy, health care, taxes, war, foreign affairs and more.
- Al Franken: U.S. Senator, D-Minn.
More from MPR
- National debate over net neutrality in Mpls. tonight
August 19, 2010
- Minneapolis PD investigates shot in Franken window
August 18, 2010
- Looking back at Franken's first year as senator
July 6, 2010
- Franken criticizes recent direction of Supreme Court
June 29, 2010
- Franken, Klobuchar, take their turns at Kagan hearing
June 30, 2010