What is the future of mainstream media?
Broadcast: Midday, 01/04/2010, 12:00 p.m.
An 'Intelligence Squared' debate features three panelists FOR and three panelists AGAINST the proposition: Good Riddance to the Mainstream Media.
- Jim VandeHei: Executive editor of Politico.
- Michael Wolff: Columnist for Vanity Fair and the founder of news aggregator newser.com.
- Phil Bronstein: Former executive vice president and editor at large of the San Francisco Chronicle.
- David Carr: Reporter and columnist for the New York Times.
- Katrina vanden Heuvel: Editor and publisher of The Nation.
- John Hockenberry: Co-host of Public Radio Program "The Takeaway."
More from MPR
- NBC, Comcast, and the future of television
December 29, 2009
- Former Pioneer Press editor Howell dies
January 1, 2010
- Star Tribune sued for canceling Petters victims' ads
December 18, 2009
- Owner of KQRS files for bankruptcy
December 21, 2009