The good and the bad in the housing market
Broadcast: Midmorning, 12/01/2009, 9:06 a.m.
Home sales went up 10 percent in October, because of the federal government's tax credit for first-time home buyers. Some say the tax credit should be extended to keep the recovery on track.
- Teresa Boardman: Realtor in St. Paul. She runs the blog saintpaulrealestate.com.
- David Berenbaum: Executive vice president of the National Community Reinvestment Coalition.
- Wayne Yamano: Senior Manager at John Burns Real Estate Consulting.
More from MPR
- Housing numbers up, but will they last?
November 11, 2009
- Short sales, foreclosures drive down median home prices
October 12, 2009
- Commercial real estate market trails residential in recovery
September 9, 2009
- St. Paul Real Estate
- The National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- John Burns Real Estate Consulting