The Sarah Palin factor
Former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin brings out strong opinions, from people in her own party and from others across the political spectrum. Experts on conservatives and women in politics talk about what Palin's possible political career means.
- Ronnee Schreiber: Political science professor at San Diego State University and author of "Righting Feminism: Conservative Women and American Politics" (2008).
- Matthew Continetti: Author of "The Persecution of Sarah Palin." Continetti is a staff writer at the Weekly Standard, where his article, "Palin Persuasion: A Case for the new populism," appeared on November 16th.
- Erin Vilardi: VP of Programs and Communications at The White House Project.
- About Ronnee Schreiber
- Schreiber on Fresh Air, and an excerpt from "Righting Feminism"
- Matthew Continetti: "The Palin Persuasion"
- The White House Project