Is bipartisanship in politics possible?
Broadcast: Midday, 09/18/2009, 11:00 a.m.
St. Paul, Minn. — Former Minnesota Republican Congressman Jim Ramstad joins Midday to discuss rancor in Congress, civility in public discourse and the future of the GOP.
- Jim Ramstad: 3rd District Congressman (R-Minn.) 1991-2008. Minnesota State Senator 1981-1990.
More from MPR
- Ramstad not running for governor
July 14, 2009
- 'Minnesota's Progressive Republican Tradition'
September 8, 2008
- Republicans regroup after bad election showing
November 12, 2008
- Rep. Jim Ramstad talks about revised bailout bill
October 2, 2008