The case for consumer-driven health care
Broadcast: Midday, 07/28/2009, 11:00 a.m.
Regina Herzlinger, senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute Center for Medical Progress and author of "Who Killed Health Care: America's $2 Trillion Problem-and the Consumer-Driven Cure," discusses consumer-driven health care.
- Regina Herzlinger: Professor of Business Adminstration at Harvard Business School; Manhattan Institute Center for Medical Progress Senior Fellow; Author of "Who Killed Health Care: America's $2 Trillion Problem - and the Consumer-Driven Cure" and other books.
More from MPR
- McCollum says deal reached on Medicare concerns
July 24, 2009
- Tim Walz on health care reform in Congress
July 23, 2009
- Minn. delegation unites to seek Medicare reform
July 22, 2009
- Obama's health care campaign hits Minnesota
July 21, 2009