Broadcast: Midmorning, 03/16/2009, 10:06 a.m.
Everyone's doing it these days. Celebrities, politicians, athletes, even jurors. Tweeting that is. Midmorning examines the Twitter phenomenon, and what it means for the evolution of the Web.
- Julio Ojeda-Zapata: Consumer Technology reporter and columnist for the Pioneer Press, and author of "twitter means business: how microblogging can help or hurt your company."
- Jamie Thingelstad: Former CTO of the Wall Street Journal Digital Network, and now an entrepreneur-in-residence with Split Rock Partners.
- John Hodgman: Author and humorist. His latest book is "More Information Than You Require."
- Columns by Julio Ojeda-Zapata
- Jamie Thingelstad's blog
- Follow the Midmorning Twitter page
- Follow the Minnesota Public Radio Twitter page
- Follow John Moe on Twitter
- Objects in Mirror