February layoffs take a toll
Broadcast: Midmorning, 03/09/2009, 9:06 a.m.
The loss of jobs continues to worry the Obama administration and economists, not to mention workers who fear they'll be next. Those who look at jobs as a measure of recovery believe the recession has not hit bottom.
- Lisa Lynch: Labor economist and dean of the Heller School for Social Policy and Management at Brandeis University.
- L. Randall Wray: Professor of economics at the University of Missouri-Kansas City . He's also research director for the Center for Full Employment and Price Stability.
- Don Boudreaux: Chairman of the department of economics and senior education advisor at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University.
- Minneapolis Fed: "The Recession in Perspective"
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- About Don Boudreaux
- About Lisa Lynch
- About Randall Wray