U.S. Senate candidates debate at Farmfest
Broadcast: Midday, 08/06/2008, 11:00 a.m.
Major party candidates for the U.S. Senate debated rural issues Tuesday in their first joint appearance. The traditional Farmfest debate was held at the Gilfillan Estate in Redwood County, Minn.
- Norm Coleman: U.S. senator, R-Minn.
- Al Franken: DFL-endorsed candidate for U.S. Senate.
- Stephen Williams: Independence Party-endorsed candidate for U.S. Senate.
- Dean Barkley: Independence Party candidate for U.S. Senate.
More from MPR
- Farmfest Web site
- Norm Coleman for U.S. Senate
- Al Franken for U.S. Senate
- Dean Barkley for U.S. Senate
- Stephen Williams for U.S. Senate