U.S. Senate candidates debate at Farmfest
Major party candidates for the U.S. Senate debated rural issues Tuesday in their first joint appearance. The traditional Farmfest debate was held at the Gilfillan Estate in Redwood County, Minn.
- Norm Coleman: U.S. senator, R-Minn.
- Al Franken: DFL-endorsed candidate for U.S. Senate.
- Stephen Williams: Independence Party-endorsed candidate for U.S. Senate.
- Dean Barkley: Independence Party candidate for U.S. Senate.
More from MPR
- Farmfest Web site
- Norm Coleman for U.S. Senate
- Al Franken for U.S. Senate
- Dean Barkley for U.S. Senate
- Stephen Williams for U.S. Senate