Is photography a dying art form?
Broadcast: Midmorning, 01/24/2008, 10:06 a.m.
Photographers used to depend on film and dark rooms to create images that enlightened and challenged viewers. In the digital age, some photographers find themselves rethinking the way they express themselves.
- Susan Kismaric: Photography curator at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- JoAnn Verburg: McKnight grant recipient and nationally known photographer. An exhibit of her photography is at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis through April 20.
- William Albert Allard: Award-winning photographer for National Geographic magazine.
More from MPR
- JoAnn Verburg relates to the world through her camera
January 10, 2008
- "Contemporary Art in Conversation" event
- Present Tense: Photographs by JoAnn Verburg
- About William Allard