Bhutto's death brings chaos and questions
Broadcast: Midday, 12/28/2007, 11:00 a.m.
In the wake of the assassination of opposition leader Benazir Bhutto, Pakistan has erupted in violence. The chaos deepens concerns about the country's stability and its political future.
- Christine Fair: author of "Fortifying Pakistan" and senior political scientist at the RAND Corporation
- Dave Durenberger: former U.S. senator, R-Minn.
More from MPR
- News Cut: The Bhutto effect
- Pakistan's uncertain future
December 28, 2007
- Bhutto's assassination stirs more chaos
December 27, 2007