Chaska's social host law
The city of Chaska has passed a law that would hold individuals criminally responsible for hosting an event where underage drinking is occurring. Advocates say the time has come for such a law, but some are expressing concern the law casts too broad a net.
- Susan Gaertner: Ramsey County Attorney.
- Jennifer Ampulski: A partner with the law firm of Meagher and Geer.
- Janet Barke Cain: Assistant county attorney for Carver County.
- Chaska Herald: City is first in state to pass Social Host Ordinance
- Carver County Social Host Ordinance