Bridges of St. Paul
Broadcast: Midmorning, 09/04/2007, 9:06 a.m.
The controversial Bridges development project goes before the St. Paul City Council Wednesday. The developer says the project will be great for the city, but opponents say it raises environmental, aesthetic, and financial concerns.
- Jerry Trooien: President of the JLT Group, and developer of the proposed Bridges of St. Paul project.
- Patrick Seeb: Executive director of the St. Paul Riverfront Corp.
More from MPR
- St. Paul developer withdraws 'Bridges' project
November 1, 2006
- 'Bridges' project clears first hurdle
October 13, 2006
- Developer submits plans for controversial St. Paul project
August 24, 2006
- Massive development project proposed for St. Paul's west side
November 13, 2003