A new exhibit making a national debut at the Science of Museum of Minnesota asks probing questions about the scientific underpinnings of race and examines how the concept of race affects our institutions and our everyday lives.
- Yolanda Moses: Professor of anthropology at the University of California-Riverside and past president of the American Anthropological Association. She chaired the advisory board for the RACE exhibit.
- Alan Goodman: Professor of anthropology at Hampshire College and current president of the American Anthropological Association.
- Eric Jolly: President of the Science Museum of Minnesota.
More from MPR
- Science Museum puts race under the microscope
January 10, 2007
- Science Museum of Minnesota: "Race: Are We So Different?"
- The American Anthropological Association
- About Yolanda Moses
- About Alan Goodman