What Klobuchar wants to do in Washington
DFLer Amy Klobuchar explains what she would do if she gets to take Mark Dayton's place in the U.S. Senate -- part of Midday's Meet the Candidates series. Republican Mark Kennedy has been invited for the Oct. 18 program; The Inpendence Party's Robert Fitzgerald appeared on Oct. 16.
More from MPR
- Minnesota Senate candidates clash on Iraq, taxes
October 15, 2006
- What makes Robert Fitzgerald run?
October 16, 2006
- Senate candidates take different views of health care
October 6, 2006
- Senate candidates sharply disagree about economy
October 12, 2006
- Iraq, transportation, taxes dominate Moorhead Senate debate
October 10, 2006