Posted at 5:16 AM on July 22, 2008
by Julia Schrenkler
Read and comment on some of the recent entries that caught my eye:
* Bleacher Bums: Unwritten rules are made to be broken. Should the "unwritten code" of baseball be...rewritten?
* The Current Music Blog: Are all the good band names taken? You tell us.
* News Cut: J.W.'s odyssey the story of J.W. French, a man who is flying solo to all the lower 48 states. If this doesn't inspire you to take an epic journey...at least comment on his.
* Movie Natters: Heath Ledger conquers "The Dark Knight"! I suspect there won't be much debate about this, but we'll see.
* Updraft: Peak of summer according to Paul Huttner. Our meteorologist elaborates on the various types of summer: "meteorological" summer, "lake" summer, "school" summer. How is your summer?
Hungry for something else? Check out our other blogs.