How to: Vacation in Yemen, Interpret Tech Hype, and Quit Your Job (slowly)
Posted at 4:22 PM on January 8, 2010
by Jeff Horwich
Just a smattering of what constitutes our first episode of 2010.
Among all the goodies are interviews with:
* MacWorld editor Jason Snell on the whoop-de-doo around the Apple "iSlate"
* WSJ columnist Alexandra Levit, author of the new book "New Job, New You."
* Mia Venster, law office receptist and travel daredevil, on her trip to sunny Yemen
* Sanden stops by to answer a listener Skribit question: Why do Americans feel so guilty about using their vacation time? (BTW, we live-video-streamed the creation of this segment...)
* Jeff writes a spacey l'il metaphorical ditty about the new world's tallest building
* And listeners share their answers to: "2010 will be my year of __________."
(Not subscribed to the podcast? Subscribe!)
In The Spotlight
Your daily note for good music, news and pop culture. With attempted jokes.