Become a Sustaining Member
A Sustaining Membership is an unrestricted annual gift that you can pay in a convenient, ongoing way. Each month, we will charge your credit or debit card or withdrawal from your checking account the amount you specify. Your Sustaining Membership will automatically renew each year unless you choose to cancel or change it. You can increase, decrease or stop your donation at any time by calling us at 800-228-7123. Sustainers are crucial to providing an ongoing base of community support that we can rely on, so you can continue to rely on MPR.
Sustainers have access to:
- • A Sustainer Member Card, entitling you to discounts at restaurants, retail shops and to special arts and culture events around the region.
- • Be the first to know with special emails with early notice about upcoming MPR events and special member-only offers.
- • The satisfaction of knowing your contribution is going further – less paper, stamps and administrative costs means more of your contribution goes into the news and music you value.
Become a Sustaining Member today!
Already a Sustaining Member?
Thank you for supporting MPR! Your ongoing contribution keeps our services strong.
Member & Audience Services
Our Member & Audience Services team is happy to help you manage your Sustaining Membership and to answer any questions you may have. For your convenience, use our contact form or call 1-800-228-7123 (weekdays 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST).
Contact Member & Audience Services to:
- • Change credit card or other payment information
To ensure the security of your information, please don't send payment information via our contact form or email.
Call Member & Audience Services or update your new credit card information online through our safe and secure form.
- • Request your yearly thank-you gift
As a Sustainer, you are eligible to receive a thank-you gift each year. Contact Member Services to let us know which gift you'd like and we'll take care of the rest!
- • Obtain a new member card
You can get an additional or replacement member card at any time by contacting Member Services.
- • Temporarily stop a Sustaining Membership
Contact Member Services to suspend your Sustaining membership payments at any time. Then let us know when you are ready to resume.
- • Permanently stop a Sustaining Membership
Contact Member Services to stop your Sustaining membership at any time. If you are stopping it for a particular reason, please let us know why—your feedback will help us make Sustaining Membership a more rewarding way to support MPR.