Health & Medicine
- Helping hoarders let go
Often, the hoarder is dealing with unresolved trauma from the death of a loved one, abandonment or a divorce.The Daily Circuit, April 2, 2014
- How to grieve those lost in mudslide or missing airliner?
Pauline Boss has been repeatedly called in to help in the aftermath of disasters where people are missing and feared dead.The Daily Circuit, March 31, 2014
- Minn. considers bill to ban underage indoor tanning
The bill has bipartisan support, as well as backing from the tanning industry.The Daily Circuit, March 31, 2014
- Interim MNsure CEO answers last-minute health insurance questions
Scott Leitz, MNsure interim CEO, joins us on the last day for individuals to sign up for health insurance under the health care exchanges.The Daily Circuit, March 31, 2014
- Court hears arguments today in birth-control challenges
Businesses cite religious freedom in objecting to birth-control coverage.The Daily Circuit, March 25, 2014
- When cancer treatment causes 'chemo brain'
We discuss some of the symptoms of "chemo brain" and the latest research on therapies to improve the lives of cancer survivors.The Daily Circuit, March 21, 2014
- A gap opens in rural mental health care
Riverwood Centers closes on short notice, leaving thousands without care.The Daily Circuit, March 20, 2014
- Book links school testing, ADHD
With school funds at stake, medication may seem worthwhile.The Daily Circuit, March 17, 2014
- Is U.S. prepared for rising cancer rates?
The number of new cases of cancer is expected to increase by 45 percent over the next 16 years, up to 2.3 million new cancer cases a year.The Daily Circuit, March 13, 2014
- New blood test predicts Alzheimer's disease
We'll discuss what it would be like to get this test result and how it could alter the remaining years of life.The Daily Circuit, March 13, 2014
- The state of birth control in America
We discuss the current options available to women. What are emerging trends in the field?The Daily Circuit, March 12, 2014
- That food you stopped eating? You may need it
Experts describe the folly of giving up foods because it's a fad.The Daily Circuit, March 10, 2014
- How daylight saving time risks your health
Loss of sleep isn't just an inconvenience; it's a risk factor.The Daily Circuit, March 6, 2014
- Hepatitis C is on the rise in Minnesota
While more cases are being identified, health officials suspect even more cases are going undiagnosed.The Daily Circuit, March 5, 2014
- What can American adults learn from dropping childhood obesity rate?
We take a deeper look at the report showing dropping childhood obesity rates. What does it mean for older Americans still struggling with their weight?The Daily Circuit, February 28, 2014
Spotlight topics on The Daily Circuit
MPR News Radio