- Congress ends the session with record low approval ratings
This week on the Friday Roundtable, our panelists discuss the end of the congressional session, the budget deal, and whether Congress still matters.The Daily Circuit, December 13, 2013
- Finding common ground in the American education debate
This week, our panelists discuss the achievement gap, the battle between teachers and education reformers, and the things that everyone involved in education can agree on.The Daily Circuit, December 5, 2013
- The legacy of JFK's call to public service
This week on the Friday Roundtable, our panelists examine the legacy of President John F. Kennedy and his championing of public service.The Daily Circuit, November 22, 2013
- Roundtablers respond to Twin Cities Archdiocese abuse scandal
Our guests discuss the sexual abuse scandal in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, whether campaign cash skews judges' decisions and why boys are falling behind.The Daily Circuit, November 15, 2013
- Do the Twin Cities have a vibrant future?
Our panelists discuss the future of the Twin Cities. What do Minneapolis and St. Paul need to do to become cities that the rest of the country looks to for ideas and innovation?The Daily Circuit, November 8, 2013
- What it takes for women to succeed in business
This week on the Friday Roundtable, our panelists look at what takes to succeed in business as a woman, and the role that gender plays when you're climbing the corporate ladder.The Daily Circuit, November 1, 2013
- Is Hollywood at a creative dead end?
This week on the Friday Roundtable, our panelists discuss storytelling, race and gender in film and on television.The Daily Circuit, October 24, 2013
- Are political parties losing power?
Our guests discuss this week's big stories: the opening of the health care exchanges and the partial federal government shutdown.The Daily Circuit, October 4, 2013
- Is the U.S. justice system broken?
Our panel, three Minnesota judges, discusses Attorney General Eric Holder's assertion that America's justice system is broken.The Daily Circuit, September 26, 2013
- 'Six things I wish I'd known when I started my business'
Our panel of entrepreneurs discusses the things they wish they had known when they decided to go out on their own.The Daily Circuit, September 20, 2013
- The coming health-care transformation
We get three different perspectives on the coming transformation in health insurance and medical care.The Daily Circuit, September 13, 2013
- The connection between sports and character
With the NFL season about to kick off this weekend, our panelists examine how much character matters in sports. Do fans care whether athletes have high character? Should they?The Daily Circuit, September 5, 2013
- Three who know food name their State Fair picks
Andrew Zimmern describes cheese curds as "perfect."The Daily Circuit, August 30, 2013
- Roundtablers count building blocks of their success
Our panelists discuss the people, the experiences and the adversity that helped shape them personally and professionally.The Daily Circuit, August 22, 2013
- Friday Roundtable: Today's guests set the agenda
Why Minnesota can't get its sex offender policy right; how adverse childhood experiences will affect health care policy; and what Minnesota's educational and economic gaps mean for the future of the state.The Daily Circuit, August 8, 2013
Spotlight topics on The Daily Circuit
MPR News Radio