- Is Hollywood at a creative dead end?
This week on the Friday Roundtable, our panelists discuss storytelling, race and gender in film and on television.The Daily Circuit, October 24, 2013
- Are political parties losing power?
Our guests discuss this week's big stories: the opening of the health care exchanges and the partial federal government shutdown.The Daily Circuit, October 4, 2013
- Is the U.S. justice system broken?
Our panel, three Minnesota judges, discusses Attorney General Eric Holder's assertion that America's justice system is broken.The Daily Circuit, September 26, 2013
- 'Six things I wish I'd known when I started my business'
Our panel of entrepreneurs discusses the things they wish they had known when they decided to go out on their own.The Daily Circuit, September 20, 2013
- The coming health-care transformation
We get three different perspectives on the coming transformation in health insurance and medical care.The Daily Circuit, September 13, 2013
- The connection between sports and character
With the NFL season about to kick off this weekend, our panelists examine how much character matters in sports. Do fans care whether athletes have high character? Should they?The Daily Circuit, September 5, 2013
- Three who know food name their State Fair picks
Andrew Zimmern describes cheese curds as "perfect."The Daily Circuit, August 30, 2013
- Roundtablers count building blocks of their success
Our panelists discuss the people, the experiences and the adversity that helped shape them personally and professionally.The Daily Circuit, August 22, 2013
- Friday Roundtable: Today's guests set the agenda
Why Minnesota can't get its sex offender policy right; how adverse childhood experiences will affect health care policy; and what Minnesota's educational and economic gaps mean for the future of the state.The Daily Circuit, August 8, 2013
- Where's the line between Weiner's politics and reality TV?
Anthony Weiner, who was forced to resign his House seat for having sent sexual messages and photos to women online, is running for mayor in New York City. A new series of revelations shows that he continued his online conduct after leaving office.The Daily Circuit, July 26, 2013
- 'Six things I wish I'd known when I became a doctor'
Our guests this week are physicians who share the six things they wish they had known when they started practicing medicine.The Daily Circuit, July 18, 2013
- Racism and inequality in America
This week on the Friday Roundtable, our panelists talk about race, inequality and prejudice in America.The Daily Circuit, July 11, 2013
- Making a marriage a success
Our panel this week discusses the mystery of marriage.The Daily Circuit, June 27, 2013
- 'Six things I wish I'd known when I started teaching'
Our guests this week are all experienced teachers who will share the six things they wish they had known when they started teaching.The Daily Circuit, June 20, 2013
- Entrepreneurs, our changing racial mix and NSA surveillance
The panel discusses the rise in entrepreneurship, what being a majority-minority nation will mean for criminal justice and education, and the NSA leak.The Daily Circuit, June 13, 2013
Spotlight topics on The Daily Circuit
MPR News Radio