- Climate change means a big financial hit for some industries
On Thursday's Climate Cast, Kerri Miller and MPR News' Chief Meteorologist Paul Huttner spoke about the economic impact of climate change.The Daily Circuit, April 4, 2013
- How a persistent winter could have its roots in global warming
Melting sea ice in the Arctic creates a ripple effect that can be felt in the lower latitudes.The Daily Circuit, March 27, 2013
- Severe hurricanes may become more common along the East Coast
Climate change may bring bigger hurricanes more often on the Eastern Seaboard. The effect on tornadoes remains unclear.The Daily Circuit, March 20, 2013
- A warming period millions of years ago offers possible clues to our future
Paul Huttner and Kerri Miller discuss research into a prehistoric warming period that could hold clues to what awaits us.The Daily Circuit, March 13, 2013
- Spring could arrive five weeks earlier by 2100
This week on the Climate Cast, we discussed a new study that indicates spring might arrive five weeks earlier by the year 2100. What would that mean for Minnesota?The Daily Circuit, March 6, 2013
- Why is Minnesota warming so fast?
On this week's Climate Cast, we'll discuss why Minnesota is number one a list of the fastest warming states since 1970.The Daily Circuit, February 27, 2013
- Will there be less snow, more blizzards in our future?
This week on Climate Cast, MPR News Chief Meteorologist Paul Huttner joins The Daily Circuit to discuss new research about the future of snow and blizzard conditions.The Daily Circuit, February 20, 2013
Spotlight topics on The Daily Circuit
MPR News Radio