Westminster Forum: Mark Tercek of Nature Conservancy
Nature Conservancy president Mark Tercek speaks at the Westminster Town Hall Forum about his new book, "Nature's Fortune: How Business and Society Thrive by Investing in Nature." Tercek is former head of Environmental Strategy for Goldman Sachs.
- Mark Tercek: President and CEO of the Nature Conservancy. Former managing director of Goldman Sachs, where he headed the Environmental Strategy Group and Center for Environmental Markets.
More from MPR
- Flint Hills, environmental groups settle on plans for refinery upgrade
April 16, 2013
- Study: Cancer, work in taconite industry linked
April 12, 2013
- Minntac mine expansion won't require impact statement
April 11, 2013
- Slowing frac sand industry leaves mark on SE Minn.
April 9, 2013
- Bill McKibben and J. Drake Hamilton on climate change
February 26, 2013