Voices from the school desegregation era
Broadcast: Minnesota Public Radio News Presents, 01/11/2013, 12:00 p.m.
An American RadioWorks documentary, "An Imperfect Revolution: Voices from the Desegregation Era." People share their memories of school integration in the 1960s and 1970s. New studies show that many schools are becoming re-segregated.
More from MPR
- Study: Open enrollment increasing racial segregation in Twin Cities schools
January 11, 2013
- 40 years later, Minneapolis parents recall busing's start
May 4, 2012
- State's trend of growing charter school enrollment reflected across country
November 14, 2012
- Diverse schools, suburbs tackle fair housing
November 15, 2012
- American RadioWorks documentary unit website
- ARW documentary "An Imperfect Revolution: Voices from the Desegregation Era"