Grit, Luck and Money: Preparing Kids for College and Getting Them Through
An American RadioWorks documentary. More people are attending college than ever before, but a lot of them aren't finishing. Only 9 percent of low-income students graduate by age 24. Why are so many students quitting, and what leads a few to beat the odds and make it through?
More from MPR
- At Augsburg, some students mix studies and sobriety
September 4, 2012
- Can an honor code prevent cheating at Harvard?
September 2, 2012
- American RadioWorks documentary about higher education for Latinos,
June 25, 2012
- American RadioWorks documentary: Don't Lecture Me
April 19, 2012
- Do community colleges provide a quality education?
March 27, 2012
- Who needs an English major?
December 6, 2011