Aspen Ideas Festival: Reversing the middle class jobs deficit
Broadcast: Minnesota Public Radio News Presents, 08/15/2012, 12:00 p.m.
Alan Krueger, the chairman of the President's Council of Economic Advisers, speaks at the Aspen Ideas Festival about the job situation for middle class Americans. Krueger is a labor economist on leave from Princeton University.
- Alan Krueger: Chairman of President Barack Obama's Council of Economic Advisers and a member of the cabinet. Professor of economics and public affairs at Princeton University. Labor economist, former assistant secretary of the treasury and former chief economist at the US Department of Labor.
More from MPR
- Aspen Ideas Festival: Google's Eric Schmidt on technology & democracy
August 7, 2012
- Aspen Ideas Festival: Why Women Still Can't Have it All
July 17, 2012
- Aspen Ideas Festival: Will the European Union survive?
July 16, 2012
- Aspen Ideas Festival: reasons to be pessimistic about the economy
July 11, 2012