America's moral obligation to Afghanistan
Washington Post reporter Rajiv Chandrasekaran recounts the history of America's longest and most complicated war. The author of "Little America: The War Within the War for Afghanistan" told a Commonwealth Club audience there is no confidence that Afghanistan will not fall back into chaos, but America has an ongoing moral obligation to the people of Afghanistan.
- Rajiv Chandrasekaran: Senior correspondent and associate editor, The Washington Post. Author of "Imperial Life in the Emerald City" and "Little America: The War Within the War for Afghanistan."
More from MPR
- Women help carry VFW's torch as older vets pass away
August 9, 2012
- Obama and Romney: Where they stand on the issues
July 30, 2012
- 50 Minn. soldiers going to Afghanistan
July 21, 2012
- Hear Romney and Obama speeches to VFW
July 25, 2012