Aspen Ideas Festival: Top political analysts size up 2012 election
Broadcast: Minnesota Public Radio News Presents, 07/11/2012, 12:00 p.m.
Four of the country's top political observers were convened at the Aspen Ideas Festival to discuss the key issues for voters, and the effectiveness of campaign tactics, in the 2012 presidential election.
- Charlie Cook: Editor and publisher of the Cook Political Report. Political analyst for NBC News and the National Journal.
- Ron Brownstein: Editorial director, the National Journal. Two-time finalist for the Pulitzer Prize for his coverage of political campaigns.
- Molly Ball: Staff writer covering national politics at The Atlantic.
- Mike Allen: Chief White House correspondent, Politico. Formerly with Time Magazine and the Washington Post.
- Gwen Ifill: Panel moderator. Host, PBS. Former political reporter for The New York Times, Washington Post and NBC News.
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2012 website
- about Gwen Ifill
- about Ron Brownstein
- about Charlie Cook
- about Molly Ball
- about Mike Allen