Ojibwe author David Treuer's journey at Leech Lake
David Treuer, an Ojibwe Indian from the Leech Lake Reservation in northern Minnesota, speaks at the Minneapolis Central Library as part of the Hennepin County Library's "Talk of the Stacks" series. His new book is titled, "Rez Life: An Indian's Journey Through Reservation Life."
- David Treuer: Award-winning author of several books, including "Rez Life," "Little," "The Hiawatha," and "The Translation of Dr. Appelles."
More from MPR
- David Treuer talks about life on the reservation
February 20, 2012
- Bemidji Pamida's closing revives debate over burial site
January 26, 2012
- Bemidji college's Ojibwe center a home for increasing number of Indian students
October 29, 2010
- Small gestures help improve race relations in Bemidji
April 15, 2010