What caused the European debt crisis?
Midday presents a new documentary from America Abroad Media that goes to the front lines of the European debt crisis. "Europe in Crisis" looks at how structural issues in Italy and Greece helped precipitate their countries huge debts that could potentially bring down the European economy.
More from MPR
- All EU nations but UK open to joining new euro treaty
December 9, 2011
- Why Americans spend too much, save too little
December 6, 2011
- Europe's credit crisis and the world economy
December 1, 2011
- How much do voters care about foreign policy?
November 18, 2011
- Are women's rights at risk in Afghanistan?
September 27, 2011