How much do voters care about foreign policy?
Conventional wisdom says the economy will be the main issue of the 2012 presidential election. But foreign policy issues will remain a major concern for whoever is in the White House after 2012. A new documentary from America Abroad Media examines what American voters expect their next president to do about the conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq, and any fallout from the economic turmoil in Europe.
More from MPR
- Foreign policy: Our 2012 options
November 16, 2011
- Cain stumbles talking about intervention in Libya
November 14, 2011
- Obama caps summit diplomacy in Hawaiian home state
November 13, 2011
- GOP contenders argue on Afghanistan, Iran, torture
November 12, 2011
- Bachmann calls on Obama to apologize to Israel
November 9, 2011