Who joins the tea party?
Harvard University sociologist Theda Skocpol speaks at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs about her research into who exactly makes up the tea party. Former Minnesota House member and GOP candidate for governor Tom Emmer also joins the discussion.
More from MPR
- Author of Arizona's controversial immigration law loses in recall
November 9, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street, tea party: united in distrust
October 23, 2011
- Occupy Wall Street reaches 1-month birthday
October 17, 2011
- Long ties to Koch brothers key to Cain's campaign
October 16, 2011
- Romney's rise challenges tea party's clout
October 15, 2011
- Protestors of different stripes unite under common gripes
October 14, 2011