Pogemiller starts new job as higher education chief
Broadcast: Midday, 11/01/2011, 11:00 a.m.
After three decades of service as a Minnesota State Senator, Larry Pogemiller begins a new job as director of the Office of Higher Education. He joins Midday to talk about his views on Minnesota's colleges and universities.
- Larry Pogemiller: Director of the Minnesota Office of Higher Education. State Senator (DFL-Mpls) (1983-2011) State Representative (1981-1983). Senate Majority Leader (2007-2010). Former Senate Tax Committee Chair and former Senate Education Committee Chair.
More from MPR
- Dayton appoints DFL Sen. Pogemiller to lead Office of Higher Education
October 28, 2011
- Live coverage of Gov. Dayton's job summit
October 24, 2011
- University of Minnesota welcomes new president
September 22, 2011
- Bigger classes, fewer sections possible result of reduced state funding for higher education
September 8, 2011