Debate: Do men still dominate society?
Broadcast: Midday, 10/27/2011, 12:00 p.m.
Midday presents an Intelligence Squared debate on the whether our society is no longer male dominated. Two teams debate the proposition "men are finished."
- Dan Abrams: ABC News legal analyst and author of "Man Down."
- Hanna Rosin: Award-winning journalist for Slate and The Atlantic. Her article "The End of Men" in The Atlantic instigated a fury of responses.
- Christina Hoff Sommers: Feminist Scholar and the author of "The War Against Boys."
- David Zinczenko: Editor-in-chief of Men's Health Magazine.
More from MPR
- 'The 1968 Exhibit' recreates tumultuous times, from Tet to Nixon
October 12, 2011
- Is it time to end the war on terror?
September 14, 2011
- Does freedom of the press extend to state secrets?
June 16, 2011
- Is it time for America to close its borders?
May 18, 2011
- Should America clip its foreign policy wings?
April 14, 2011